Saturday 30 April 2011

Ashley has invited Erika and I to share on this blog with her and I am excited to share with you all the exciting things that have happened and the amazing things that I anticipate God will do as the three of us take this journey together. I was given the privileged of joining Erika and Ashley on this trip and it has been wonderful thus far to begin a friendship with them this year. I have been touched by the amount of support that I have experienced individually and that we have experienced together. God has been teaching me to rely on Him for all of my needs and trust Him, even when I think I have everything under control (which is often not the case). I feel like He is telling me " It is ok Leanne, I am more than capable to supply all your needs" and He has proven just that. I am excited to see all that God has in store for us this trip, as I know that are so many people that are keeping us in their prayers. My desire for this trip is that God would use all three of us to further His kingdom, His glory and that we would grow deeper in our relationship with Him. However, as I am beginning to see, His plans are much bigger than anything anyone could comprehend and I imagine that He has something great planned in store for us.
Leanne

1 comment:

  1. It was great to meet you on Saturday and are so thankful for a wonderful sunny day for you to spend in London. Look forward to hearing about the rest of your journey to Zambia.

    ReplyDelete